Refund & Returns Policy
Return or exchange an item - our 100% money back guarantee!
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item to us in its original condition within 30 days of receipt. Returned items should be unused, complete and must be returned in original packaging with any enclosed documentation. Please note:
- Prior to returning any goods you must obtain an authorisation number (RN) by contacting Fixfirm Customer Services. To complete your return we require proof of purchase so please have these ready when contacting us by phone or send if emailing us.
- Goods will only be accepted for return if they are dispatched within 30 days of delivery unless we have notified you otherwise.
- Returns may be subject to a handling charge of £10 or 20% of the value of the Goods, whichever amount is the greater; and must be in the same condition as originally supplied to the Buyer.
- Any special-order products or items that Fixfirm would not normally stock may not be able to be returned once the order has been inputted onto our ordering system, unless you have obtained the prior written consent of Fixfirm.
- Fixfirm will not replace or credit goods until they have been evaluated by our Customer Service Department.
- The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. Therefore, for your own protection, we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods. The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility.
- Delivery charges are only refundable where goods are faulty, and a refund is made.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If it is approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Speak to our Customer Services team directly.....
on 0800 594 44 44 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Errors and Omissions
We reserve the right to withdraw any item from sale, at any point prior to despatch, for whatever reason. You will be promptly informed if such a situation arises. All goods are subject to availability
We make every effort to ensure that the information on our literature, website and communications is accurate and up to date. We will promptly correct any errors brought to our attention. If you find an error please let us know.
Copies of our Terms & Conditions of Trading are available on request.