The Snake Internal Threaded Self-tapping anchor is ideal for use in precast concrete floor slabs as it does not work on expansion to create a fixing. The Snake anchor is an excellent fixing for electrical, mechanical and building services engineers for hanging threaded rod for concrete ceilings.
These anchors are supplied in a box of 50 and come complete with the special setting tool and drill bit for correct installation.
- The Snake has ETA Option 1 approval for use in cracked and un-cracked concrete applications.
- Gives complete grip over total anchor length
- Up to 6 times faster installation in comparison with drop-in anchors
- Simple Installation: drill hole, dust out hole, screw the anchor in with the setting tool on a drill, screw in the threaded rod.
- Removable and reusable
- Safe to use on very small edge distance spacing
For further information or technical support please contact our experienced support team.