The fischer expansion plug M-S is made of high-quality nylon for screws with a metric thread. The special fixing can be set in pre-positioned and in time-saving push-through installation. When screwing in the screw, the M-S expands and anchors itself in the drill hole. The fischer expansion plug M-S is ideal for fixing handles, folding shutters, or downpipes in concrete, aerated concrete, solid gypsum panels, and in all other solid and hollow building materials.
• The internal geometry of the M-S allows for the use of standard metric screws or threaded rods for the ideal adaptation to suit the intended use.
• The rimless plug sleeve allows for the plug to be set as deep as required below the plaster to the bearing substrate to achieve the maximum load-bearing capacity.
• As the plug only expands in two directions, it is possible to direct the expansion forces so that they run parallel to the edge of the building material by turning the plug. This allows for smaller edge distances.
• The slimline plug geometry makes it easy to push the plug into the drill hole, for a fast and simple installation.
• High flexibility due to using conventional metric screws and threaded rods.
• Reduced distances to edges due to parallel expansion of expanding wings to the edge of the building material.
• Simple assembly due to slimline plug geometry.
• Suitable for pre-positioned and push-through installation.