These Flat Glazing Packers were most commonly used to pack out the glass units from the frame in UPVC windows they are now used in a wide range of packing and spacing applications! They are an economical packer ideal for use when installing door frames, windows, laminate flooring, battening out walls etc
This handy pack of Mixed PAC-KIT Flat Glazing Packers is ideal for most trades. They are 100x28mm packers and thicknesses ranging from 1 – 6mm.
Each pack contains approximate quantities – 25x 1mm and 15 of each 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6mm thickness.
- Suitable for accurate positioning of window and door frame assemblies
- Range of thicknesses to suit many applications
- Colour coded to indicate thickness
- Manufactured from polypropylene
- 100 x 28mm size to suit most frames
- Supplied in a poly bag of 100 packers